Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sign a contract with "Sifu"

Today, a "sifu" call me that, he approach me to sign a contract with him as following condition.

- He said, my BH just need a little renovation that can increase a few birds.
Eg. i) add more speaker inside the corner, ii) change a new sound which is better than now,
iii) move the partition and so on.

- Pay Monthly charges RM250 for him, then he will do everything for me.
Eg. i) check the equipment sequently, ii) do the security job (when alarm ringing),
iii) cleaning bird's shit, iv) adjust the equipment [like volume/humility] to make sure
the BH is in good conditions.

- Profit Margin is 90/10.

- If I sell the BH, he will get the following money.
Eg. my bird's house got 500 bird's nest, he have (500x10%) = 50 x RM1000 = RM50,o00


Now, I already have 50 bird's nest in 1 1/2 year, can I sign with him ????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DIY. learn more that way.

K L said...

Congratulation! Good to see another blog in Mandarin.

Agree wt Sky. Better DIY, after all your BH is already showing good result. Keep it up !

Yong