Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Good Amonia" Smell from BH “特别的”燕味素

Although I do the maintenance every 1 or 2 months in my Bird House, there are very "special smell" is inside my Bird House and it is increase month by month. I think that the smell may be coming from the swiftlet shit plus Amonia. So I ignore it.


One day, I goto toilet, open the door, and found that the smell is very heavy there. I see inside the closestool is totally dry. So I confirmed that the smell is come out from closestool. Then, I use rubbish plastic to fill in the hole of closestool and also the waterspout. After that the Special Smell is gone when I enter next time.

When you didn't using the toilet please confirmed that you cover it by plastic bag, don't let the "special smell" to enter your bird house, it will effect the population of birds.

Note: My Bird House is builded at 3 storey shop, down stair is for rental. I cover all waterspout at 1st and 2nd floor.

虽然每一两个月都有到燕屋里头作例常的检查,常闻到一些特别的味道,而且是越来越重,我想那是燕粪参了阿莫尼亚的正常的味道吧,所以不以为然。

有一天,我进入厕所,把门打开,发现味道特别的重。察看到马桶里的水完全干了。确定了味道的来源,我用垃圾袋塞进马桶,同时也把地上的排水孔也用垃圾袋盖上。到了下次进入进入燕屋时,那股“特别的味道”就消失了。

当你没有用到厕所时,请把它“密封”,要是燕屋有了这股味道,就影响燕子的成长了。

注:燕屋是建在上两楼,楼下出租。全部马桶和排水孔都盖上垃圾袋。