Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sales of Bird House ! 买卖燕屋 !

How to sales bird house ???

Now I want to sales my bird house and let broker know where is it ? (eg. at Taman xxx). How much I want to sales ? (eg. RM 800k). How many nest have (eg. 150+).

But, the buyer also request go into my bird house see and count the nest.

Questions are :

i) How to we know he is interesting or just go in and "see see" ?

ii) Can I request the buyer to pay deposit before go into bird house? Eg. 5%, or RM5000.
Can I waived the deposit when buyer did not buy the bird house ?

iii) Any procedure need to take ?

Please give comment, thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

如何卖燕屋?

我想卖燕屋,而且已经告诉经纪人地点(如在某某花园)、卖什么价格(如RM800K),多少粒燕窝(如有150粒)。

但是,买者还是要求进入燕屋数燕窝。

问题来了:

第一,我们怎么知道他是真的有兴趣购买燕屋的呢,还是“偷学”性质?

第二,我们可以或必须收取定金吗?如5%, 或者RM5000.
我们是否可以没收定金当燕屋买卖告吹时?

第三,还需要什么程序?

请大家发表意见,谢谢。

No comments: